Alcohol worsens PMS symptoms and cramps and it can also cause mood swings and lead to depression. The thing is, alcohol can act as a blood thinner, increasing your flow and causing more discomfort. Enjoy your cup of tea and stay away from alcohol and coffee.
Most women experience discomfort during their period. If you are one of them, avoiding consuming these foods and drinks may be the perfect solution for you. What’s your favorite food to eat while on your period?
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 6 secret words to prolong any conversation easily
- See the top 10 richest Filipino celebrities & their net worth (+Photos)
- 5 reasons why girls remain single & the mistakes they make! (Must See)
- 16 reasons why people find it so easy to take you for granted!
- Top 10 hottest Nigerian female celebs men are dying for right now! (+Photos)
- The top 30 divorce cases that really shocked Nollywood..
- 5 signs you are about to cheat [Must See]
- Exposed: The many men that have slept with Ghanaian actress Nana McBrown
- The richest people in Nigeria & their worth – See who is number 1 (+Photos)
- How to get bigger boobs naturally in few days (Look)
- Top 4 sex positions women love so much – Guys, get in here!
- Guys, How to become IRRESISTIBLE to women
- 10 Celebrities who acted porn films before making it in Hollywood- Shocking names! (+Pics)
- Top 15 Leaked celebrity photos
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…