10. Men can’t always get erections back-to-back because their penises basically just ran a marathon. Every penis is different. Some can do back-to-back sex sessions, and others need to take a break and rehydrate. It’s what’s known as a refractory period. “The refractory period is just part of normal physiology. Different parts of your nervous system are working for erections and ejaculation, and it’s hard for your body to switch back and forth quickly. The refractory time varies a lot based on age and other issues,” says Dr. Brucker. Don’t be disappointed if the penis needs a break every once in a while. It’s just extra time for him to go down on you or try something new.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 6 things a man must do after sleeping with a lady
- List of all Illuminati members in Nigeria (+Pics)
- Ladies: 10 types and shapes of pen1ses and how they can satisfy you
- Top 25 world’s most powerful women – 2015 Forbes List (+Photos)
- Ghanaian celebrities and their new cars – See who’s got the most expensive (With Pictures)
- How to know when a woman is attracted to you..
- Top 10 richest Ghanaian footballers & their worth – See who is number 1 (In Pics)
- 10 best compliments to give women..
- Buhari’s stay in London worries APC leaders as Tinubu, Amaechi head to London [Details]
- Dear men who lie to get sex, there is something here for you!
- 10 popular Ghanaians who are Illuminati members (+Pics)
- How to be funny and make people love your company
- The fabulous life of Emmanuel Adebayor – His private jets, houses, motor bikes, cars, shoes (Photos)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- Breaking: Court to stop Buhari’s inauguration (Details)