Supreme court stops constitution amendment – The Nigerian Supreme Court has stopped the National Assembly from taking further steps towards amending the 1999 constitution. In a ruling this morning, a seven-man panel of justices of the apex court, led by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Mahmud Mohammed, ordered the National Assembly to maintain the status quo on the matter until June 18.
- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!
- The 10 commandments to INCREASE your penis size
- How to make your boyfriend want you more than ever..
- It’s so hard to say goodbye: Celebs gone too soon (+Photos)
- Beautiful African lady sends her private photos to lover abroad (+Photos)
The apex court further also the issuance of a hearing notice on the NASS for it to appear on that date to respond to the suit that was lodged against the proposed alterations to the constitution, by President Goodluck Jonathan.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 4 Best sex positions for EVERY penis size
- 5 secrets you must NOT tell your best friend – No matter what!
- The risks of oral sex – You need to see this!
- 8 horror movies you must see before you die (+Photos)
- 5 BIG lies about masturbation
- Celebrities who look black but are not! (+Photos)
- Celebrities caught cheating by the paparrazi (+Photos)
- Wowww! See where Mikel Obi buried his riches in London – Cars,houses and more (See Photos)
- 50 questions to test your relationship compatibility instantly – You should see this!
- Signs to know if you are in love or lust – All you need to know!
- 7 Drinks you should NEVER drink again if you don’t want to die!
- 7 Sensitive places to touch your woman
- 10 celebrities with the biggest butt – You will be surprised at the list (+Photos)
- How to be a good boyfriend – The 10 most important traits of a good boyfriend
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole