Man who injected oil into his biceps: This Brazilian bodybuilder wanted to be real life version of Superhero, Incredible Hulk, that he risked his life by injecting oil and alcohol into his arms – and almost had both amputated. Father-of-one Romario Dos Santos Alves, 25, used the potentially lethal cocktail to pump up his biceps to 25in and he now faces a catalogue of serious health issues.
- 10 naughty games for long distance relationships – You should see these now!
- 10 celebrities with the biggest butt – You will be surprised at the list (+Photos)
- 6 Great foods good for your sexual health
- 10 things all women secretly want during sex – Guys, get in here!
- Remember the Nigeria versus India match? Here’s everything you need to know! (+Pic)
The former bodyguard said using the synthetic filler synthol cost him his sanity and nearly his life as he tried to kill himself when his wife was six months pregnant.
He said his swollen muscles terrify children in his hometown of Caldas Novas in Brazil and they call him a ‘beast’ and a ‘monster’.
‘If you take it once there will definitely be a second time – it’s addictive. I remember the doctor told me that they would need to amputate both arms – they said everything in there, all my muscles, were rock. I want other people to see the dangers, I could have died all because I wanted bigger muscles. It’s just not worth it.’ He said
Mr Alves became obsessed with the drug after moving from his hometown to Goiania in Brazil three years ago.
Click <–> below to see what he carries with his hands… Amazing!