Trick: Nod a lot while you talk, especially when leading up to asking for a favor.
Scientists have found that when people nod while listening to something, they are more likely to be in agreement with it. They also have discovered that when someone is nodding a lot in front of them, it is natural for them to do the same. This is understandable because humans are well known at mimicking behaviors, especially those that they consider to have positive connotations. So if you want to be extra convincing, nod regularly throughout the conversation. The person you are talking to will find it hard not to nod themselves, and they will start to feel agreeable toward what you are saying, without even knowing it.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 30 super sexy ways to keep him interested in you
- 10 most corrupt police forces in the world
- Actress Chika Ike gushes about her mother – Her mum is so beautiful (See Photos)
- See what Queen of England did to a Nigerian girl yesterday (+Photos)
- 10 most terrifying civilizations in the history of the world (With Photos)
- Top 10 Hottest EPL girlfriends of 2015 (With Pictures)
- 10 famous celebrities with mental health disorders – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- Top 20 Fastest cars in the world 2015 – #1 is a must see! (With pictures)
- 25 most evil serial killers in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (+Photos)
- 10 deadliest animals around the world – Number 1 will shock you! (+Photos)