1. Cate Blanchett
Cate Blanchett is most certainly not a shy, shrinking English rose; throughout her career she’s been outspoken about many issues. For one of their issues, the U.K. magazine Intelligent Life decided to unleash Blanchett in her full glory – no photoshop added – on their cover. It’s a bold statement in a world where people will critique a slight bulge in Kim Kardashian’s thighs, but all the advocates for natural, unphotoshopped images rejoiced. Blanchett’s wrinkles and slight imperfections are visible, but it just makes her beauty all the more striking. Take note, glossy magazines – you don’t need to photoshop a celebrity to within an inch of their life just to sell magazines. We bet Blanchett’s issue was flying off the shelves.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- What president Buhari did in Nigeria yesterday is totally unbelievable! (See Photos)
- Most curvy African celebrities in 2015 – These ladies are special! (+Pics)
- Exposed: Married Nollywood actress caught sleeping with a man in hotel (Look)
- List of the most racist countries in the world (With Photos)
- Top 10 cleanest countries in the world (+Photos)
- Top 10 Must watch Hollywood movies
- 5 things every female virgin should know (And no one will tell her)
- Things to say to a girl to impress her in the first conversation.
- Top 10 most valuable currencies in the world
- 10 Most evil women in history of the world – You will be shocked to see their evil deeds! (With Pictures)