1. AH-64D Apache Long Bow
The Boeing AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopter was known to be the preeminent and most powerful anti-armor weapon system in the Gulf War. Designed to perform its combat missions day or night and in adverse weather, the Apache was designed specifically to meet the rigid requirements of the US Army’s Advanced Attack Helicopter Plan. The Apache is equipped with state of the art electronic technology and fire control systems. The firepower is awesome. The Apache can be loaded with 16 AGM-114 Hellfire Missiles, 76 70mm folding-fin aerial rockets or a combination of both – in addition to 1,200 30mm rounds for its M230 automatic cannon.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 celebrities who were criminals before fame (+Photos)
- 10 most evil humans in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Ugliest footballers in the world (+Photos)
- Top 10 amazing facts about Adolf Hitler (With Photos)
- 10 Footballers who cheated on their partners (With Pictures)
- Top 10 best cars in the world (With Pictures)
- 25 most dangerous roads in the world (With Pictures)
- 10 Worst effects of fast foods they will NEVER tell you – Make sure you see this!
- Top 10 hottest Chinese models and actresses (+Photos)
- 10 most evil children in history of the world – You will be shocked to see their evil deeds (With Pics)