Most powerful African celebrities: Every human aims for power, fame, fortune and respect and it is also a fact that humans around the world are driven by one single word, Success! While others are able to reach their goals in life, others are not so lucky with that.
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 36 sweetest things a boyfriend could do with you..
- Top 20 bootylicious African celebrities – You need to see who’s #1 (+Photos)
- What girls look for in a guy before falling for them – See this to become a “chick magnet”
- 12 Nollywood celebrity scandals that shook the movie industry (+Photos)
Today we’ll be taking a good look at musicians, playwrights, and even Human Rights Activists who have been able to leave marks, not only in their birth places, but worldwide.
In a bid to combat corruption, poverty, and other social ills, they have caught the attention of Big Brother, who’s constantly watching from a distance the effects of their efforts. Here is a list of the Top ten most powerful celebrities from Africa:
Femi is the eldest son of the legendary Fela Kuti who was labeled as the ‘King of Rock n’ Roll in Africa’. At 49 years of age, this Nigerian musician has been able to keep his father’s spirit alive through his energetic Afrobeat music.
He has toured the world performing his music and has done numerous collaborations with other international artists like Common and Mos def (both from the US). His album, Fight to WIN, sold gold.