Police recover vehicles stolen by Amaechi: Security operatives in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital on Monday, June 8, 2015 recovered 10 vehicles believed to be stolen by officials of the immediate past administration in the state.
- 10 most evil women in history of the world – You will be shocked to see their evil deeds! (+Pics)
- How to be good in bed all the time – You should see this!
- 15 Record-breaking hairy, huge and stretchy body parts you won’t believe exist (See Photos)
- Top 10 hottest girls in the world 2015 (With Pictures)
The vehicles were recovered from two locations identified as Rumuokparali and Trans-Amadi both in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state.
Among the recovered vehicles were one Coaster bus, two Nissan Urvan buses, two Higer vehicles, one Land Cruiser, one Toyota Hilux Pick-up, one Peugeot 607 Saloon car and two Peugeot 406 cars.
It was learnt that security operatives who conducted the operation were accompanied to the locations by some Government House employees.
It would be recalled that Governor Nyesom Wike of the state on assumption of duty, alleged that his predecessor, Rotimi Amaechi looted government property and facilities and vowed that his administration must recover the stolen property belonging to the government.
He had also taken some of the state’s stakeholders on a tour around the government house to prove his claims.
The state government through a statement revealed that security operatives had begun the interrogation of those found at the locations where the stolen vehicles were recovered, adding that they would stop at nothing to make sure the stolen government property are recovered.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ahmad Mohammad, on Tuesday, June 9, 2015 said the command was able to recover the vehicles based on information that the stolen items were seen in unauthorised places.
“Acting on information that some suspected vehicles belonging to the Rivers State Government were seen parked in unauthorised yards, the command recovered three Coaster buses, two 306 Peugeot, two Hummer buses and one 306 Peugeot,” Mohammad said.
He, however, pointed out that investigation was still ongoing with a view to recovering more of the stolen vehicles and property removed without authorisation from the Government House.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 Animated films of all time
- Bikini photos of the sexiest woman alive goes viral (See Photos)
- APC’s Senator Bukola Saraki insults vice president Osinbajo – See what he said!
- 18 most annoying Hollywood couples
- 10 common mistakes women make in relationships
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- 25 Of the most evil serial killers ever! – How can people be this messed up?? (+Photos & Video)
- READ why Buhari snubbed Tinubu, APC to consult Jonathan over ministerial appointments.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- P-Square – Why we stopped going to church… (Must Read)