Kemi Adetiba’s touching story of her experience with fibroid – Ace TV presenter and music video director, Kemi Adetiba, has come out of the closet to share her many years battle with fibroid. She revealed the very excruciating experience and how doctors in New York told her that there was no hope for her because her womb had to be taken out.
- Top 10 shocking rituals in India – #1 will leave you in the biggest shock of your life! (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- 5 extremely scary murder cases in history of the world (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most desirable Latinas in Hollywood – See who’s #1 (+Photos)
Kemi revealed her experience on social media when a fan reached out to her.
“I battled with an extreme case of Fibroids in secret for many years. When I say extreme, I mean extreme. From being rushed to the ER where the intense pain wouldn’t even allow me cry, to being dangerously close to death because of anaemia, to the physical changes, the mental and emotional roller coaster it takes not only you, but your loved ones privy to the information. I alluded to my battle in a recent interview while speaking on something else, and since then I have had an avalanche of msgs from every avenue possible. Women going through the same thing needing more information.“How I handled it. It’s amazing how many women live with this everyday yet have NO information on how to get better, or manage the symptoms pending surgery. Even with all the resources available to me, it was difficult making the right choices. I had one doctor in NY tell me that I would have to take out my ENTIRE womb, that my case was THAT bad. Smh. I was like Errrrmmm I haven’t had kids yet.“I got a nonchalant “sorry” and a Kanye-shrug. Things I endured Ehn??? SMH Thank God I found a doctor who thought that was rubbish… And he was Nigerian… In Nigeria!! It’s definitely something I would love to speak about, hoping that it helps someone out there. I won’t talk about anything other than MY experience. It’s been 6 months since I had the surgery. Even post surgery is another whahala, but I’m fully healed now and it’s like I have a new lease on life!! As you can probably tell from my Instagram.“I kept quiet about it initially as it was a very personal experience that forced me into an extremely fragile mental and emotional space. I wasn’t ready for it to be public. Now that I am healed (by God’s Grace ) I would love to share my story hoping that it would help someone. Maybe a blog, or a video, or Twitter session… Not sure yet, but I will do it for you guys. Thanks for all the messages and questions. Keep them coming. I’ll try to answer all I can, and know you are not alone.”
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- iPhone 7 features and surprises (+Photo)
- I hacked into a cam girl’s computer and what I found truly terrified me..
- See what the presidency did after Zahra Buhari’s insulting tweets to Gambia’s president
- Top 10 hottest female figure skaters (+Photos)
- 10 most terrifying creatures ever found on earth – You will be shocked to see #1 (With Pictures)
- The 10 most beautiful Mosques in the world and where they are located (With Pictures)
- Top 20 Richest drug dealers of all time – Guess who’s #1?? (+Photos)
- 10 most severe terrorist attacks in history of the world – #2 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 biggest Churches in the world + where they are located (With Pictures)
- 10 most haunted objects in history of the world (With Pictures)
- Top 20 richest porn stars in the world today – See how filthy rich is #1! (+Photos)