1. 1961-75 Jaguar E-Type
When Enzo Ferrari calls a car that’s not his the most beautiful that’s ever been made, then you know it deserves to be on this list. Yes, a lot of people are quick to say that the E-type looks like a penis. To a degree, they have a point. This particular car has a very long curved nose which gives the vehicle a rather phallic shape. Nonetheless, this car became an icon of the 1960s and is often considered one of the best looking cars ever made. Looking at other cars built after the E-types release you can see the influence this design had on the sports car world.
Sources: popularmechanics.com, caranddriver.com, roadandtrack.com
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 popular stars you didn’t know are gay – #1 will shock many! (With Pictures)
- Top Nollywood stars who have passed away in recent years (+Photos)
- Top 10 most happy countries in the world – See which country is #1 now! (+Photos)
- What women really want from their men in the bedroom – Guys, get in here!
- The 14 most powerful Ghanaian celebrity couples you should know of [Photos]
- I married my husband with juju, now I’m suffering – Wife cried out!
- What your favourite Nigerian celebrities were doing before fame – This will shock you!
- Annoying girlfriend habits that guys hate.
- Top 17 Worst celebrity wardrobe malfunctions that went viral – #17 will leave you in stitches! (See Photos)
- Official 2015 top 20 richest footballers in the world & their worth
- 8 sure signs to know if you have fallen in love