At the 10th position stands the Japanese language. Approximately 125 million people speak this language, mainly in the East Asian country of Japan, as well as some other parts of the world where people either learnt the language and know how to speak it, or because Japanese immigrants live there. The language is a member of the Japonic family, and its history is debated.
The languages are all evolving as they absorb new words, phrases and style from other languages, especially English. But, in the essence, each language has its own story to tell, in its own unique way.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The 10 worst soccer transfers of all time
- 10 people who sold their soul to the devil (With Pictures)
- Zahra Buhari insults president of Gambia publicly (Look)
- The dating girl code all girls need to know!
- 10 men who were destroyed by the Kardashians (+Photos)
- Top 10 most famous & deadliest swords in the world + their history (With Pictures)
- 10 facts you probably have wrong about satan
- Top 10 software errors in history of the world
- 10 Shockingly bloodthirsty birds – #2 will leave you in a big shock!
- 10 popular stars you didn’t know are gay – #1 will shock many! (With Pictures)
- 10 evil birds that can easily kill you – Make sure you see this! (With Pictures)