Popular rockstar’s leather trousers tears on stage – Rock star Lenny Kravitz, became an internet sensation after his tight leather pants broke open and let loose his manhood to the glimpse of many audiences as he performed his “Strut Tour” show in Stockholm, Sweden in the night of Monday, August 3, 2015.
- Meet the 20 richest Nigerian musicians for 2015; as Davido tops Wizkid (+Photos)
- 5 real sex stories that will make you really horny
- Yes, marital rape is real: How my husband raped me on our wedding night
- Drake comes very hard on Meek Mill – What he did this time has killed Meek’s career forever!
His fans definitely got more than they bargained for and before anyone could say ‘Jack’, the pictures were already making rounds on various social media platforms.
The singer’s photos attracted some GIFs and puns which were all about his member wishing to “get away” from the tight leather ‘prison’.
On Tuesday, August 4, 2015, a close friend of the 51-year-old Kravitz and Aerosmith frontman, Steven Tyler texted him about the incident.
After the gaffe, Kravitz left the stage and returned with new pair of trousers, and tendered an apology to the crowd, Us Weekly wrote.
Meanwhile, the unabated singer shared a screenshot of the message on Instagram with a caption, #penisgate’
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 signs your relationship is definitely marriage material..
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- Actresses Aneke twins release new photos as they go crazy in USA
- Top 20 richest Nigerian actresses & their net worth – See who is #1 now! (+Pics)
- The cause of the elevator fight between Jay Z and Solange is finally out!
- The most reliable ways to know if she is a slut – Make sure you see this!
- 8 World famous footballers who embraced Islam (+Photos)
- 10 things to do when he loses his erection – This will help you!
- Top 10 Most wanted men in the world (With Pictures)
- Top 10 female celeb gold diggers – These ladies married for fame and money (With Pics)
- 25 lies to STOP believing if you want a good man (And a good life)