Richest female singers in the world and their worth – The mixed of talent, hard-work, beauty and proper management is what made these ladies the most successful in the business. Here is the top 10 richest and most powerful women in the music industry as of 2015, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- 6 amazing facts you didn’t know about the clitoris
- Exposed: A town in Lagos where prostitutes sleep around indiscriminately (+Photos)
- Beautiful photos of actress Funke Akindele wedding to popular Nigerian singer
- The 10 most powerful militaries in the world (+Photos)
25) Katy Perry – Net Worth: $110 Million
American singer, songwriter, and actress, Katy Perry has sold 11 million albums and 81 million singles worldwide. From 2011 to 2013 she featured in Forbes’ list of Top-Earning Women In Music. A businessman, Perry’s fashion line and fragances include perfumes Purr, Meow!, and Killer Queen. Also a dedicated philanthropist, Perry supports several charitable organizations.
24) Rihanna – Net Worth: $120 Million
With over 150 million records sales worldwide, this Barbadian singer, actress, and fashion designer is one of the best-selling artists of all time. She has won 7 Grammy Awards, 8 American Music Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards, and 2 BRIT Awards. Her business ventures include fragrance, “Reb’l Fleur”, launched in January 2011, “Rebelle” and Nude.”
Navigate using <-> arrows below