5. Prof. Einstein
Personally, lecturers in these category are my favorite. They make me grin all the time.
Prof. Einstein is the lecturer that has never had less than 80% in all examinations he has ever written. He comes to class and boast that he came top of his cla$$ in all schools and institutions he attended. He tells mundane tales of how he reads for 12 hours daily when he was a student.
Lest I forget, he “almost” invented a car that runs on cooking oil too. He calls all his student dumb and says he performed way better than they’re currently doing. He even says he once lectured the current President of the country and he his a mentor to the governor. Funny thing is: He thinks the “dumb students” believes him just because he is being applauded; whereas deep down their minds, they’re drowning in a pool of laughter. Haha.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 11 ways to know you are dating a man not a boy – Every young lady should know this!
- The list of top 10 poorest states in Nigeria – See which tops the list!
- 10 one hit wonders who made enough to retire (With Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- See what Nadia Buari said abiut Jim Iyke and her twin babies
- Remember the 90 yr old woman who donated her life savings to Buhari campaign? See what was done to her.. Wow!
- Breaking: DSS releases names of President Buhari’s ministers who passed the anti corruption test (See List)
- 13 Nigerian musicians who own several luxurious cars – See who’s got the best! (With Pics)
- 14 secrets the Obamas’ don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- The Kardashian and Jenner clan step out in style for dinner (See Photos)
- 15 things men like in women more than good looks.
- Top 10 richest African footballers for 2015 – See who is number 1 (+Photos)