Nollywood actor ‘Mr Ibu’ becomes a grandfather – Popular Nollywood actor, John Okafor popularly known as Mr.Ibu is the latest grandfather in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Mr. Ibu took to his instagram page to announce the arrival of his adorable grandchild with the simple caption: “Am a grandfather”.
Congratulations John Okafor.
Recall that the comic actor who got married to his long time heartthrob, Maris on Monday, May 25 just acquired a beautiful home in a suitable part of Lagos state.
However, the actor and wife are said to have been together since 2008 and have three children but unfortunately, one died few years ago.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 6 ways to stop period pain naturally…
- 10 men who were destroyed by the Kardashians (+Pics)
- 10 kissing tips she wishes you knew
- 10 popular Ghanaians who have been rumored to be Illuminati members (+Pics)
- Top 20 bootylicious African celebrities – You need to see who’s #1 (+Photos)
- Shocking facts you didn’t know about the clitoris
- Top 20 richest Nigerian actresses & their net worth – See who is #1 now! (+Pics)
- 13 female erogenous zones you need to pay attention to
- 15 traits that will make you a perfect boyfriend material – Guys see this now!
- 10 best compliments to give women..
- 10 death row convicts found innocent after execution (With Pics)
- 15 movies with extremely interesting hidden meanings