If Beyonce is not a role model, I don’t know anybody else who is. A tweet from the US First Lady, Michelle Obama wishing Beyonce a happy birthday and calling her a role model caused an online uproar on Beyoncé’s birthday. Some didn’t agree that the singer is a role model.
- How to tighten the vagina and keep away any bad smell – Ladies, see this now!
- Most curvy African celebrities in 2015 – These ladies are special! (+Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 10 Kardashian family moments we’ll never forget (With Photos)
Most of the negative tweets focused on the way she dresses, her behavior on stage and in videos, her ‘sexually explicit’ lyrics, her husband’s violent past, and allegations that she has used or does use drugs. See the tweets below..
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Meet the top 10 sexiest Yoruba actresses at the moment (With Pictures)
- How to make 69 position an awesome experience – See this to become a pro!
- Ini Edo reveals the one thing she can’t leave home without – This will shock many!
- List of all Illuminati members in Nigeria (+Pics)
- 10 celebrities who’ve actually killed someone (With Pictures)
- Top 25 Nigerian celebs and their cute kids (+Photos)
- 7 reasons why your period may be late, and it’s not pregnancy – Ladies, see this!
- 10 bizarre meanings of your favorite sleeping positions
- Actress Funke Akindele marries again.. (See Photos)
- 8 things guys will do when they are seriously in love with you
- Ini Edo and RMD in love, share new photos together
- Top 10 myths about female sexuality – Things you need to know now!