1. North Sentinel Island – Andaman Islands
The natives of North Sentinel Island are known to be less than friendly when it comes to outsiders. There have been numerous incidents, like when India attempted to make contact by plane and the natives shot flaming arrows at it, forcing them to flee. Another example of extreme hostility from natives was when a boat came onto the island; the two passengers were killed almost instantly. This Island is dangerous due to the natives and nothing else. This is a one of those places that will probably take years to accept an outsider entering. Perhaps it won’t ever happen…who knows!
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Horror! What police found in a room in Anambra will totally shock you (Photo)
- 10 brilliant ways to ask her to be your girlfriend – Guys, this will help you!
- 5 secrets you must not tell your best friend or… [Must Read]
- Very Sad: Another Nollywood actor is dead
- 11 famous movies you should never watch with your parents (+Photos)
- 5 times Rihanna wore weird outfits (With Pics)
- The 10 saddest celebrity deaths of the new millennium (With Pictures)
- 10 most dangerous terrorist groups in the world (With Pictures)
- 10 ridiculous celebrity fails..
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Most curvy African celebrities in 2015 – These ladies are special! (+Pics)