Speaking of dance . . .
She’s a Good Dancer
As I was researching this article, every single friend I asked suggested looking for a good dancer. I was reluctant to include this. I’m married to a dancer, and I hate the implied nudge I get when a guy finds out what my wife does. Second, I dreaded asking a respected anthropologist, “So, if a chick is a good dancer, will she be, like, a dynamo in the sack?”Fisher didn’t flinch. “There is a certain amount of dance to copulation. And dancing is energetic, which suggests someone who’s in good shape,” she said. “But I think what’s really going on is that dancing indicates someone who’s social and self-confident.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 celebrity Instagram pictures that broke the internet..
- 10 Valuable things you can buy with just N500 in Nigeria
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- 10 Nominees who dazzled the senators during screening (With Pics)
- 12 Stars who unexpectedly died of an overdose (With Pictures)
- See the beautiful wives of top Nigerian comedians – Who is the finest? (With Pictures)
- 12 Nigerian female celebrities you won’t be able to recognise without makeup (With Pictures)
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest Nigerian celebrities who do not flaunt their wealth on Social Media – #4 is the richest (Wih Pics)
- Top 10 Nigerian universities with the most beautiful girls – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- Meet 5 Nollywood actresses who live flashy lives – Their lifestyle is so expensive (With Pics)