1. The President of the United States’ Armored Limo
With the game Grand Theft Auto, some consoles have cheat codes that could make the main character’s car virtually invincible. The car is blast proof. Fireproof. Bullet proof. The wheels can’t be blown out, either. It defies logic that a car like that would even exist. For manly men, this car would be an extremely expensive, out of this world fantasy beyond their wildest dreams.
For the President of the United States, he drives around in what the media nicknames “The Beast.” The car can withstand bombs, bullets, grenades, biochemical attacks, blowouts, and even comes equipped with manly survival equipment like oxygen tanks and fire fighting gear. This car is so macho that it looks at fuel efficiency and gives it a strong middle finger, getting less than four miles to the gallon.
Can a car actually be too tough for this world? Yes.
Sources: foxnews.com, autoblog.com, bbc.com, dailymail.co.uk, businessinsider.com
Dolan Williams, therichest
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
- 15 celebs who aged terribly (With Pictures)
- 17 Haunting last photos of famous people before they died that will shock you!
- See the siblings of your favorite Ghanaian celebrities (+Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities and the football clubs they support (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrities who shared adorable first photo with their newborn babies (With Pictures)
- Guys, 6 powerful techniques to make her beg for more..
- Top 10 celebrities with the dirtiest homes (+Photos)
- Ladies, 10 things men really want from you in bed – See this now!
- 10 male celebs who snagged women way hotter than they are (With Pictures)
- The 10 most expensive Bugatti cars and celebrities who own them (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who lost massive weight for film roles (With Pictures)