1. Obama’s Half-Brother Plans To Write A Book About Father’s Domestic Abuse
Mark Obama Ndesandjo, Obama’s half-brother, is self-publishing an autobiography called Cultures: My Odyssey of Self-Discovery. In it, he’s going to set straight some of the stories in Dreams From My Father, Obama’s bestseller. He plans to discuss his alcoholic father’s domestic abuse. He remembers one instance when his drunk father held a knife to his mom’s throat, after which she took out a restraining order against him. He says that he wanted to tell his own story, not have peope tell the story for him.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 9 Famous rappers who pretended to be very rich but were actually flat broke (With Pictures)
- 10 Awkward photos of D’Banj with his female fans that shook the internet and will make Nigerian shiver!
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)
- List of Illuminati members in Nigeria (+Pics)
- 20 celebrities who had real sex on camera (With Pictures)
- 15 things she wants you to tell her while making love..
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce (With Pictures)
- 15 celebrities who battled sex addiction – #2 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- 8 Nigerian stars and their most embarrassing moments – This will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
- 6 Amazing facts you didn’t know about the clitoris
- 9 Times Nigerian male celebrities have been lustfully caught staring at a woman’s breast (With Pictures)