9. Fola Adeola – GTBank:
Tajudeen Afolabi Adeola is a businessman and politician and he alongside Tayo Aderinokun established Guaranty Trust Bank in 1990 which he managed as director/CEO up till July 2002. The bank became listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1996. He retired from the bank in 2002 after twelve years. He is a member of the Commission for Africa, the founder and chairman of the FATE Foundation a non-governmental organisation which aims to encourage entrepreneurship through trainings, mentoring, loan support and consulting to support young Nigerians.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 25 Sure signs your wife is a wife material – See this now!
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities who got married to older women (With Pictures)
- See what Seyi Shay and Cynthia Morgan were caught doing (+Photo)
- Top 17 worst celebrity wardrobe malfunctions that went viral – #17 will leave you in stitches!
- 10 celebrities who should be tested before intercourse – they’ve had too much sex with too many partners! (With Pictures)
- 5 Mistakes women make when dealing with cheating husbands
- 10 romantic things to do after making love – this will make your lover love you more!
- The 10 hottest girls Justin Bieber has slept with.. (With Pictures)
- Guys, How to kiss a girl properly and make her go crazy – See this to become a pro!
- The long list of men Kim Kardashian has slept with – #6 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nigerian female celebrities who are driving the most expensive cars (With Pictures)
- Top 20 celebrities with the most kids – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth..
- The 15 most anticipated movies of 2015 – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)