1. Fetty Wap
Instead of making it rain at a strip club, rapper Fetty Wap decided to make it rain during the daytime at the Garden State Plaza Mall in Paramus, New Jersey. Fetty is a native of Paterson, NJ, and was shopping with his daughter. He decided to spread some love and throw $2,000 from the mall’s balcony to anyone who happened to be there at the time. Fetty Wap later tweeted “Never (k)no(w) who needed it”. The rapper has had a big year, dropping his self-titled debut studio album, which reached #1 in the United States and contains the hit singles “Trap Queen”, “679”, and “My Way”. Fetty Wap can easily afford to make it rain $2 thousand with his net worth of $2 million.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Hottest freshers in UNILAG for 2015 – Male & female (With Pics)
- Hottest students in Bowen university for 2015 – Male & female (With Pics)
- 5 things Nigeria is best known for around the world – #4 is saddening..
- How to get a girl to kiss you by arousing her
- Top 10 hottest Nigerian rappers in 2015 – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 8 Nigerian music stars and their most embarrassing moments – This will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nollywood actresses who are in their second/third marriages (With Pictures)
- 10 ways Nigerian girls indirectly demand money from their guys – Guys, see this now!
- Top 10 countries with the stronget army in the world 2015
- 10 Botched celebrity surgeries – Cosmetic catastrophe! (With Pictures)
- The 20 sexiest celebrity bikini bodies of 2015 – #1 is a must see! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 best Nigerian celebrity red carpet looks for 2015 – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)