1. Kanye West
Kanye West dropped out of college to pursue his music career when he was 20, but he didn’t go straight for stardom. Instead, he started out making beats for local artists in Chicago, where he lived with his mother. He did release one album with local group the Go-Getters, but returned to producing soon after. During the late 90’s and early 2000’s he racked up producing credits on songs for Foxy Brown, Nas, Janet Jackson, and most notably for Jay-Z‘s album The Blueprint.
Although record companies were reluctant to sign him as a rapper, he finally signed an artist deal with Roc-A-Fella in 2002. His debut album The College Dropout was released in 2004 and has sold 4 million copies worldwide. West has now won a total of 21 Grammy’s and is considered one of the most influential artists of all time.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 17 things every couple should do together before they get married – Very important!
- 13 things, clueless dudes don’t know women hate in bed
- Ladies, 9 things men do when they start falling in love with you (Take Note)
- The 10 strangest deaths of 2015 you never knew about – This will shock you (+Photos)
- The 15 most notorious rulers and dictators in history of the world (With Pictures)
- The long list of celebrities Yvonne Nelson has slept with (With Pictures)
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- 5 reasons you should not have sex before marriage – You all need to see this!
- Top Nigerian celebrities that are married to real men (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian celebrity children whose clothes are very expensive! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest countries in Africa for 2015… See which country is number 1 now!
- 10 foods that kill belly fat instantly – This will help you!