Liberian president, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf has appointed her son, Charles Sirleaf, as the interim executive governor of the Central Bank of Liberia (CBL). Charles, who is a highly experienced banker, was until his appointment, the deputy governor of the bank, having worked for the bank since 2004.
- Meet the top 20 most desirable women in the world & Genevieve makes the list – See her position!
- Tonto Dikeh gives birth to a baby boy – Releases photo.
- How Nigerian celebs celebrated their 2016 Valentine’s day (With Photos)
- 5 Ghanaian celebrities whose private parts leaked (With Pictures)
He takes over from Joseph Mills Jones, the immediate Governor of the Bank who resigned so he can prepare to run for president during Liberia’s presidential election due to take place in 2017.
President Sirleaf suspended her son for a while in 2012, following his failure to properly declare his asset.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 African countries with the hottest women (+Photos)
- GUYS: 9 Unbelievable sexy things women want to see you do in bed..
- 15 most beautiful women in the world (+Photos)
- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!
- Peter Okoye spills some secrets on the issues he’s having with Jude and accuses Paul of..
- Cynthia Morgan finally speaks about being pregnant for Jude Okoye (PSqaure’s brother)
- Hottest students in Redeemers University for 2015 – Male & Female (With Pics)
- Simple ways to make any girl fall absolutely in love with you without anything holding her back – Follow these steps…
- 5 Natural drinks that will help you lose weight Instantly!
- Finally, P-Square is set to break up as Paul takes side with Jude – What he posted will surprise you! (See Screenshots)