Popular Yoruba star actor, Tunde Owokoniran, on May 8, 2016, tied the nuptial knot with his fiancee, Akinwinsola Oluwatunmise, in New Jersey.
The private wedding which was done in accordance with Islamic rites had his friend and colleague, Toyin Aimakhu in attendance.
ALSO READ: Yoruba actor Babatunde Owokoniran shares his pre-wedding photos
Babatunde Owokoniran who proposed to his babe on Tuesday, January 19, 2016, has begun the journey of a lifetime with his woman.
The talented actor last week took to social media to share photos from their pre-wedding shoot.
See photos from their below.
We wish the new couple a blissful marriage.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 HIV symptoms to watch out for in women – Guys, see how to know if she’s HIV positive..
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- 8 Nigerian celebrity sex scandals that made Nigerians shiver (+Pics)
- 7 times Zahra Buhari made her parents proud (With Pictures)
- Warning!!: 10 types of women you should not marry..
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!
- The intimidating achievements of Mavin Records artistes after 4 years (With Pictures)
- Simple questions to make anyone fall in love with you – You need to see this!
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce (With Pics)
- Meet 10 Nollywood actresses who are owners of the luxurious Range Rover SUV – See who’s got the biggest (+Pics)