Cristiano Ronaldo has become the top earning athlete in the world after making £61million last year alone beating long-term leader Floyd Mayweather Jnr into first place. The retired boxer, who fought just once within the last 12 months, earned £30million.
- 18 lazy and easy ways to effectively lose weight
- Top Nollywood stars who have passed away in recent years
- GUYS: 15 places to touch on a woman’s body and get her turned on easily..
- 10 Sure signs your girlfriend is cheating – Don’t let her fool you!
Ronaldo struck a £38.5million-a-year salary with Spanish giants Real Madrid. Plus his endorsement deals with Nike, watchmaker Tag Heuer and nutrition supplements group Herbalife were worth £22million.
His football rival Lionel Messi is second on the list raking in £56million within the last year.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria and the money in bank – Flavour tops Wizkid and Davido
- 5 Foods you eat daily that totally kills your sex drive – See this now!
- Top Nigerian celebrities whose wives are older than them [With Pictures]
- Why I will marry late – Jide Kosoko’s actress daughter speaks up!
- The 12 female celebs who love showing off their cl*avage (With Photos)
- 7 easy tips on how to lose belly fat effectively
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Pictures)
- Top 10 best dressed Nigerian men in 2016 – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 10 Shocking facts about Rita Dominic (+Photos)
- 7 music stars that are forever grateful to Davido because the brought them fame & fortune (+Pics)