Patos Oghenevwede lands plane without front tyre – A Nigerian, Patos Oghenevwede was flying a tiny plane on the last day of his training exercise when the landing gear of the aircraft refused to engage. Subsequently, the plane’s front wheel refused to appear when landing at Denton Enterprise Airport in Denton, Texas so Oghenevwede and his instructor had to land the plane with only two wheels.
- 13 Most abused English words by Nigerians that make them sound empty-headed
- LADIES: 7 Ways to get revenge on a guy who cheats on you
- 5 things you should NEVER tell your partner’s mother..Ever!
- Wizkid’s son graduates grade to grade 1 – See how his mother is celebrating him! (+Photos)
Subsequently, the plane’s front wheel refused to appear when landing at Denton Enterprise Airport in Denton, Texas so Oghenevwede and his instructor had to land the plane with only two wheels.
Incredibly, they came out unscathed although the plane had some bruises. The incident happened on Friday July 22 2016.
Watch the footage of how it happened below:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The moment actor Seun Akindele cried uncontrollably at his wedding ceremony(See Photos)
- 12 Hilarious ways Nigerian parents react when it’s time for sex education with their children (With Pictures)
- Top 10 highest paid footballers in the world right now – #3 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 6 Major reasons why Senate may impeach President Buhari
- LADIES: 20 Love songs that will show your man how much you LOVE & ADORE him
- 15 Parents of Nigerian celebrities you’ll be surprised to see! (With Pictures)
- 20 Photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup – You need to see their real looks!
- Top 10 Romantic pictures of military weddings in Nigeria
- Fans asks Emma Nyra to bring her boobs closer after she shared this photo (Look)