Morihanfe Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele aka Sean Tizzle says Nigerian media ruined his relationship with Dj Cuppy who he likes for many reasons and was seriously crushing on. Excerpts from what he told TheNation:
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 5 things you should never disclose in a relationship – Make sure you see this!
- 13 Photos that perfectly describe Friday nights for Nigerian youths
- 7 Times Nigerian girls went completely naked in public all in the name of fashion (With Pictures)
- It was rumoured that you were in a relationship with Dj Cuppy…
No, we were not dating. She’s just my friend and we are cool like that. People just took it wrong, although I like her for so many things.
- Were you crushing on her?
Yes, I was.
- Did you express it to her?
I told her before but she was in school then and she was trying to focus on her education. When the media put that out she didn’t take it too lightly and that kind of affected the relationship. But me I go go work that work to come tell her back say what’s up girl, can we do it again?
- You were once accused of bleaching your skin…
The media just come out with a lot of unconfirmed reports. You don’t know me from anywhere and you just decide to criticise me. I never bleached my skin. Before the fame, I used to be this guy that likes editing pictures because I thought that it would make me look fresh which was the same mistake I made with the pictures I posted then. I posted a picture that I edited that same way as it was already a part of me to use filters on my pictures but unluckily for me it backfired and people assumed that I bleached my skin. Sebi na me you dey see so, I resemble person wey bleach? So now I just drop my pictures the way it is now, I don’t edit anymore.
- How often do you club?
I club once in a while. Emi ti mo bi ile seri se ti awon obi mi barimi se won ni ma wo npe se omo nka ti onse bayi (I know where I am coming from, what if my parents see me popping, won’t they ask if I haven’t gone astray?)
- Does that mean you’re scared of your parents?
No, it’s not a part of me because of the way I was raised. Clubbing wasn’t that much back then unlike now that you have clubs almost everywhere.
- Why didn’t you renew your deal with MTN?
I don’t even know what happened but what I have to say is that I have to put in more work on myself.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria and their history + beliefs (Must See)
- 7 surprising fruits that will boost your sexual performance
- Top 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria for 2015 – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- 25 Nigerian celebs welcome 25 babies in 5 months (With Pictures)
- 11 Reasons why people cheat on their partners – #6 is so true!
- 10 Photos that Prove Timi Dakolo is the best Nigerian celebrity dad (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nollywood stars you probably didn’t know their real names.
- Patience Ozokwor getting married to a popular Nigerian politician (See Photos)
- 8 Stunning Nigerian celebrity wedding gowns that will blow your mind away (With Pictures)
- At last, Nadia Buari steps out with her twin girls (Photo)