1. Paul McCartney – Net Worth: $1.24 Billion
Sir Paul McCartney was a member of a little band you may have heard of called The Beatles. Now, more than 50 years after he reached global fame with the band, McCartney is still putting out music and staying relevant in pop culture. As a result, he is number one on this list with an estimated net worth of $1.24 billion in 2016.
No musician has ever made as much money as McCartney has.
The Beatles broke up in 1970, but that did not slow down McCartney. He has put out dozens of records and sold tens of millions of copies.
Paul’s songwriting style has never really gone out of style. His work appeals to millions of people across many different generations.
Sir Paul McCartney has won 21 Grammy Awards and is considered one of the greatest pop songwriters that ever lived, so are you really surprised he’s the richest musician in the world?
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 things only people who watch Jenifa’s diary will understand
- 15 things you NEED to know about the new iPhone 7 (With Pictures)
- LADIES: 12 things that should NEVER go anywhere NEAR your v*gina..
- 5 Men Genevieve Nanji has slept with – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 highest paid Nollywood actresses of all time – See who’s # 1 (+Photos)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- The fabulous life of Emmanuel Adebayor – His private jets, houses, motor bikes, cars, shoes (Photos)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 7 Nigerian celebrity children whose clothes are very expensive! (With Pictures)
- 10 things virgins discover on their wedding night..