Jenifa’s Diary: The movie first aired in 2008 and had everyone rolling on the floor with laughter. Funny enough, most of us adopted some of her slangs which we still use till date. It’s so bad some of us have actually forgotten the correct English phrases. Besides who oyinbo English don epp? I think it’s about time Nigerian’s adopt their own English Language and make it official. It makes communication fun.
- 9 facts about blowjobs that will blow your freaking mind
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- The 12 Greatest rappers in the history of Hip Hop (With Pictures)
- 10 Ways Abuja big boys are faker than other Nigerian big boys (With Pictures)
Here a 7 slangs Nigerians have adopted from the Jenifa Diary series
1. “Yels” – Meaning Yes
2. “What I Do” – Meaning What Have I Done?