CR7 Lisboa Hotel in Lisbon – Cristano Ronaldo has opened another hotel in Portugal – Ronaldo follows up his hotel in Madeira with another in Lisbon – The Real Madrid goal poacher is also expected to open hotels in Madrid and New York – It costs at least €200 to stay at the Pestana hotel for a night.
- 6 Nigerian celebrities who ‘own’ private jets (With Pictures)
- Ladies, before you go spreading your legs for a married man, you should see this!
- LADIES: 7 things that happen to your vagina when you stop making love..
- 12 Celebrities you didn’t know are from the same family – this will shock many! (With Pictures)
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo has finally launched his hotel in Lisbon which is in partnership with Pestana.
Speaking at the launching, the 31-year-old says he still sees himself playing for another decade or so.
Ronaldo flew straight to Lisbon after Madrid’s disappointing 1 – 1 La Liga draw at home to Eibar on Sunday afternoon, October 2, to officially open the Pestana CR7 Lisboa hotel.
Cristiano Ronaldo opened his second hotel in Portugal yesterday, called 'Pestana CR7 Lisboa'. pic.twitter.com/VPwlsrNxFk
— Cristiano Ronaldo (@Cr7Fran4ever) October 3, 2016
“Life is not just about football,” Ronaldo said. “Although football is my grand passion, I must start to think about the future. I don’t have many years left, about 10 more or less, so I must look to the future.”
The 82-room Lisbon hotel is the second opened under the relationship between Ronaldo and established Portuguese chain Pestana, with the first being located on the player’s home island of Madeira.
It costs €200 to stay at the hotel for a night and up to €1,250 for a stay at the rooftop CR7 suite, which is equipped with a 48″ HD TV, PlayStation 4 with virtual reality glasses & games, and cardio work-out equipment.
The Pestana CR7 Lisboa website explains: “The CR7 experience begins as soon as guests step in the lobby from the animated screens in the lifts that explore Cristiano Ronaldo’s life story to the surround sound sensors in the staircases which project the sounds of cheering fans in a football stadium.
“In the rooms, the world of sports continues with a detailed sequence of seven footsteps on the carpets that replicated the real sprint of Ronaldo.”
Marca say that €15 million has been invested in the partnership between Pestana and Ronaldo, with two more hotels planned for Madrid and New York.
Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes, Portugal national coach Fernando Santos, Portugal’s minister of economy Manuel Caldeira Cabral and Ronaldo’s mother Dolores Aveiro and son Cristiano Jr were present at the launch.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Why my marriage crashed – ini Edo finally confesses
- How to get rid of black spots on your face in just 15 minutes
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control your self!
- 10 valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You will shocked after seeing #10
- The 20 richest Nigerian actresses and their net worth – See who is #1 (+Photos)
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 11 dirty secrets women keep from men
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities who got married to older women (With Pictures)
- 11 Nigerian entertainers who died before the age of 40 (With Pictures)
- LADIES: 8 Signs your man is not making love to you, he’s just se*in’ you!