Unlike his elder brother, E-Money is married. He has three sons with his wife, Juliet, whom he’s been married to for six-year now. According to him, he met Juliet in 2003 when he was still struggling to make money and she was just what he was looking for – a God-fearing and non-materialistic woman.
Rumour has it that he was once abroad hustling for daily bread, the exact business he did over there hasn’t been fully ascertained because it was said that when he came back to Nigeria, he became a don in all currencies!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 9 Facts about blowjobs that will blow your freaking mind
- The 12 most anticipated action movies coming out in 2017 (With Pictures)
- 25 Times celebrities went drunk – these photos will leave you in sticthes!
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 10 Shocking facts about Rita Dominic (+Photos)
- 12 Popular Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- 10 natural butts that are far better than Kim K’s (With Pictures)