Interesting facts about Nigeria you probably didn’t know: Nigeria, officially known as Federal Republic of Nigeria is a country located in the West Africa. It is surrounded by Benin, Chad, Chad, Cameroon, Niger, Gulf of Guinea and Atlantic Ocean. Let us know some interesting facts about Nigeria Interesting facts about Nigeria:
- Differences between Yoruba wedding and an Igbo wedding – This is all you need to know
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!
- Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- 9 Nigerian celebrities who can’t do without smoking hard drugs (With Pictures)
#1: Some Quick Facts
- The name of the country comes from the name of the river Niger which flows through the country.
- The official name of Nigeria is the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Nigerian Naira is the official currency of Nigeria.
- Abuja is the capital city of the country.