Zahra’s wedding – Nigeria’s president, Muhammadu Buhari is said to have postponed the wedding of his daughter, Zahra Buhari, 21 until further notice, source close to the family reveal. The source say Buhari put the wedding on hold because he wasn’t comfortable with the attention the wedding has gathered as he prefers a lowkey wedding with only few friends and family present.
Buhari also is uncomfortable with the lavish style the wedding has took. The groom-in-waiting, Ahmed Indimi spent a whooping sum of N47million (£120, 000) on 40 Louis Vuitton boxes, delivered in 20 exotic cars.
The wedding was initially scheduled for Sunday November 4th, 2016 after an introduction took place in Abuja, November 18th. Ceremonies are meant to begin today, November 30th.
Buhari also is said to have ordered security check on the source of Ahmed Indimi’s stupendous wealth and is insecure about the closeness of Ahmed’s father, Mohammed Indimi to Ibrahim Babaginda, a political foe of Buhari.
Sources said President Buhari who had such information at his disposal before consenting to the marriage may have been prevailed upon by his closest political allies to have a rethink on giving out his daughter to the Indimis.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- The secret behind the wealth of E Money – From Ajegunle to Lekki
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!
- Meet the 6 richest celebrity kids in Nigeria – You wont believe who is number 1 (With Pictures)
- 5 Nigerian celebrity best friends who are now arch enemies – See why their relationships crashed! (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to foreigners (with pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)