Madonna – According to figures from exit polls in the just concluded US election, Trump received 42 percent of the female vote and Madonna just can’t wrap her head around it. Speaking to Billboard magazine, she said Trump’s victory felt like someone died and she feels betrayed by women who voted him.
‘It felt like someone died,’ she told Billboard. ‘It felt like a combination of the heartbreak and betrayal you feel when someone you love more than anything leaves you, and also a death. ‘I feel that way every morning; I wake up and say, “Oh, wait, Donald Trump is still the president,” and it wasn’t a bad dream that I had.’
The outcome of the election, according to Madonna, ‘feels like women betrayed us.’
‘Women hate women. That’s what I think it is. Women’s nature is not to support other women. It’s really sad,’ she said.
Women plan to march on Washington, DC the day after Trump’s inauguration on January 20 – and the pop star is in full support.
‘I want to rain on his parade,’ she said ‘I was put on this earth to fight for the underdog and fight against discrimination.’
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- How Yataka Indimi broke Nasarawa First Lady’s arm during fight at Zahra Buhari’s introduction – You need to see this!
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- The real cause of Dagrin’s death – They lied to us (+Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!