Regina Chukwu reveals how she almost aborted her son – Nollywood actress Regina Chukwu, today is celebrating her son who turns 14. The actress recalls how she nearly had an abortion after discovering she was pregnant. She says the father of her kids, who is now late, only decided against abortion because they were expecting a male child.
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
She wrote on Instagram,
Ring the bell ? sound the alarm ? for on this very day 14yrs ago a prince was born? Am I going to write an epistle this year AGAIN? Ofcos I will?This young man here reminds me so much of his late father *mixfeelings*Come with me as I travel down memory lane; On this faithful day, I walked into my then pastor’s office (I had come for counseling) after exchanging pleasantries, the pastor showed me to a seat N as made to seat comfortably he said nd I quote ‘sister the lord will visit you with a male child soon’ on hearing that my eyes went straight to the calendar that was hung on the wall of his office, and I realised I was 2 weeks late?there and then, the world around me collapsed,
I am supposed to be happy but I was not, why? You do ask….. as at that time, we were living from hand to mouth, my husband was sick and to crown it all Racheal was just like a year. At that spot I decided abortion was the solution but I made sure not to betray my emotion in the presence of our pastor.
I got home and I said to my husband ‘I think I am pregnant’ and like I had envisaged he said it to me point blank ‘we are getting rid of it’ how do we have another child in this condition ? I said okay but that the pastor said it’s a male child o and like the typical Igbo man that my husband is now, his face brightened up at the mention of a MALE child, so he said to me ‘chi maybe we should leave it, God will provide’ he was from zero to 100 in less than a min? to cut the long story short Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor came into our lives after nine months and the father left us when he was just 4months (he waited for him) a lot of things happened in that space of 13 months but it’s a story for another day ? my son thank God I kept you, you and your sister have been a great source of strength to me this past years.
Sunday left me with the most beautiful gift which is the both of you, and I love that you are my kids cos no one understands me like the both of you? I pray this will not be your last birthday on earth ? your father died young you will live to be very old?? I will never have any cause to cry over U both ?? happy birthday son momma loves u scarra N ur sister loves you too
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 11 A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men (With Pictures)
- List of all Illuminati members in Nigeria (+Pics)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..