How Yataka Indimi broke Nasarawa First Lady’s arm during fight at Zahra Buhari’s introduction – You need to see this!
Zahra Buhari’s introduction – More details are beginning to emerge as to why the president has postponed his daughter’s wedding indefinitely. New findings by Thisday are that a physical alteration occurred during the introduction ceremony at the presidential villa.
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
Yataka Indimi, the younger sister of groom-in-waiting Ahmed Buhari is said to have attempted to enter the Presidential Villa in Abuja with his mobile phone contrary to security protocol.
It was gathered that Yataka wanted to record all the proceedings, including the delivery of the boxes made by the French luxury brand, Louis Vuitton, with her mobile phone, despite the fact it was against standard security protocol in the villa.
However, a struggle ensued between Yataka and the security officials who tried to compel her to comply with protocol, only for her to resist. The incident attracted the attention of other dignitaries who tried to stop the scuffle.
According to a reliable family source, the argument degenerated to a scuffle, compelling the wife of the Nasarawa State governor, Mrs. Tanko Almakura, to step in to stop the altercation from getting out of hand and may have injured her arm in the process.
“As of today, we learnt that the Nasarawa first lady is still nursing her wounds and is being treated for a dislocation,” the source said.
The newspaper learnt that the incident was so embarrassing that it incurred the wrath of the president over the behaviour of the Indimis.
“We learnt that the president who was displeased with the development and behaviour exhibited by the Indimi family, vowed to return the boxes and not approve of the marriage.
“The president was also of the view that the gifts were too expensive and incompatible with his modest lifestyle and has asked the Indimis to take the boxes back.
“I think we must give it to the president for taking this stand, and cementing his reputation for not tolerating indiscipline,” a source close to the presidency said.
However, elders close to the Buhari and Indimi families are at the moment trying to prevail on the president not to return the boxes, as he would be bucking tradition. The families are said to be working on a new date for the wedding.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- The secret behind the wealth of E Money – From Ajegunle to Lekki
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!
- Meet the 6 richest celebrity kids in Nigeria – You wont believe who is number 1 (With Pictures)
- 5 Nigerian celebrity best friends who are now arch enemies – See why their relationships crashed! (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to foreigners (with pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)