Natural ways to lighten your skin: Dark and dull skin can be caused by overexposure to the sun, environmental pollution, a medical condition, dry skin, stress, poor lifestyle choices, and prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetic products. Many people work hard to achieve fair and flawless skin. The market is flooded with skin-lightening creams and lotions. But such products have harmful chemicals that can ultimately damage your skin. Oftentimes the products are expensive, too.
- Mysterious places on earth scientists still cant explain – This’ll make you fear GOD (With Photos)
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- Female celebs who are s*x machines (With Photos)
- 15 Terrifying facts about the Bermuda Triangle (With Pictures)
You can save yourself some time and money by using natural remedies that will effectively brighten and lighten your skin complexion.
Here are the top 10 ways to lighten skin naturally.
Yogurt, a by-product of milk, has many nutrients that are good for the skin. It also contains lactic acid that has bleaching properties. The following remedies are suitable for all skin types.
- Gently rub plain yogurt onto your skin. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily for several weeks to notice a significant change in your complexion.
- Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of fresh yogurt with one-half tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Do this daily to improve your skin tone and complexion.
- You can also add a little lemon juice and some oatmeal to yogurt to make a thick paste, and apply it as a face mask. This remedy will also help keep your skin supple and moisturized.