Head of house: Uriel’s time as Head of House had to come to an end and Biggie called Uriel into the Dairy Room tell the Housemates that Biggie would soon call them into the Arena. It didn’t take long for Biggie to call the Housemates into the Arena where they were instructed by Biggie to take the key assigned to them and to go to the corresponding box.
- Housemates have sex in Big Brother House (Download Video)
- 10 Richest football club owners in the world – Number 3 is a Nigerian club owner (With Pictures)
- The 8 highest paid CEOs in Nigeria – Number 1 is a woman & what she earns annually will scare you (With Pics)
- 13 Nigerian celebs who totally hate Linda Ikeji & the bad things done to her – #3 is a pastor (With Photos)
Most of the boxes had dirt and string in them as Biggie called the numbers out one at a time. New girl Debie-Rise found a Joker’s hat in her box to which Biggie told her that she was now the House Joker, having to entertain the Housemates. After many empty boxes, eventually Biggie called CoCoIce’s name and she found the HoH crown in her box.
Biggie informed the Housemates that she was now the Supreme Leader and had to be referred to as “Igwe” for the rest of her time as HoH. He informed her that she had absolute power over everyone, especially Debie-Rise, being the new Joker of the House. With the adulation of her Housemates ringing in her ears, Biggie called her immediately into the Diary Room where he layed out the rules for her, she had to choose two teams. The new Teams were the “Have”and the “Have Nots.” The “Have” were allowed to sleep inthe comfortable double beds with the “Have Not” Team having to sleep in the single beds upstairs. The “Have Not” Team were also to make breakfast for the rest of the Housemates.
Igwe wasted no time in choosing Bisola, Miyonse, Efe, Bassy, ThinTallTony and Kemen as the “Have Not” team with herself, Debie-Rise, Bally, TBoss, Gifty, Soma and Bally as the “Have” Team. Before all of this happened, Biggie told the Housemates to stand up and bow to their new Supreme Leader, which they took great delight in doing.
With Debie-Rise impressing on guitar, the musical Housemates had a fun singalong, filling the House with beautiful sounds. Biggie called CoCoIce into the Diary Room in her full regalia where he gave her a black book full of Tasks for the whole week. He warned her, however that she was to keep the book secret, as if it was discovered, she would lose her title of Igwe and she would put the weeks wager in jeopardy.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 5 things you must consider before marrying an Igbo girl – #1 is very annoying (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)
- 8 insanely easy things you can do to get your money back very fast from MMM (MUST READ)
- Top 20 richest Nigerian musicians and their net worth, Davido Beats Wizkid – #3 is a new comer
- 10 most expensive houses of footballers – C Ronaldo’s home will knock you out (With Pictures)
- The luxurious lifestyle of Mikel Obi – N850m mansion, cars and.. (With Pictures)
- 6 things you need to do now if you want to be a millionaire before 40 – #3 is very IMPORTANT