The Presidency on Wednesday disagreed with the claim of Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, on the disbursement of N5, 000 to poor Nigerians. Fayose, whose state was listed as part of the nine states where the payments had commenced, denied the take-off of the scheme in his state. The governor said the report was untrue and mere propaganda.
- GUYS: 10 fast ways to increase pen*s size without medicine or surgery
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting
- Things ladies think about while preparing to sleep with a guy for the first time
- 15 funniest Nigerian WhatsApp statuses that will leave you in tears… (+Pics)
However, in a chat with State House correspondents at the end of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, Femi Adesina, said the administration was built on integrity and accountability and will not claim to do what it was not doing.
He said: “It was announced specifically from the office of the Vice President that the scheme has started in nine states. And then a certain governor came out to say it is not true.
“It is just a matter of who do you believe. This is a government that is built on integrity and accountability.
“This government will not lie to Nigerians, does not lie to Nigerians, in fact anything you hear from this government you can take it to the bank, believe it.
“So if anybody comes and say it is politics, it is not true. Choose who to believe I can tell you that you should believe this government because this government will not lie to you.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- Latest update about freeze on MMM
- Meet 6 billionaire kids in Nigeria whose fathers are also billionaires (With Photos)
- 5 crazy things women do when they want you to marry them
- 13 Rumours about The Kardashians that really hurt the family till date (With Pictures)
- Top 8 most stylish kings in Nigeria – 3 of them use expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Pictures)
- 5 Music stars Olamide brought to limelight – Who you epp?? (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)