2baba Replies Critics: 2baba Idibia has spoken up for the first time since the successful #IStandWithNigeria protest. Last night, the legendary singer shared a video, thanking fans for their support, praising the bold Nigerians who stepped out to make their voices heard during the #IStandWithNigeria protest. He also replied folks who have been dragging him for calling for the cancellation of the match.
- 16 UGLY things Illuminati doesn’t want the world to see – Don’t open if you’re not strong enough
- 16 Nigerian female celebrities you probably don’t know their names – You won’t believe #8 is Yoruba
- 5 photos of Chidinma and Tekno that prove they are in love and dating – #1 is the deal breaker
- 19 untold secrets you never knew about Omotola Jalade – #13 & #15 will give you a re-think
“I watched with tears in my eyes as Nigerians came out yesterday to speak up in protest on the streets, on social media, on the radio,” he said. “I watched as Nigerians demonstrated that no one voice is louder than the other, whether you be 2baba or security forces. I watched as many people called me a coward but I am happy to be a coward that spoke up and I will always continue to speak up.”
This heartfelt message came hours after comedian Gordons called the legendary singer an ‘illiterate’ in an interview with GoldMyne TV, slamming the singer for not using music as a tool to lead the protest.
The video rubbed Nigerians who continue to stand with the legendary singer the wrong way, and hours later, Gordons returned to apologise, saying he has sent an sms to 2baba Idibia.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Reasons why people take you for granted easily – Knowing #8 will change your life like it did mine
- 10 Nollywood celebrity marriages that have lasted more than 15years – You wont believe #8 is even married (With Pics)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is verry funny & annoying (With Pics)
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- 5 popular Nigerian celebrities that came out openly as gay – #3 is a pastor (With Pictures)