Hong Kong police have confirmed they are investigating the disappearance of Xiao Jianhua, a Chinese billionaire with Canadian citizenship who was reported missing Friday after he was seized from his apartment at the Four Seasons hotel in Hong Kong and taken to mainland China.
Chinese Police in a statement says, ‘we are still investigating and have reached out to the mainland authorities concerned’.
Xiao is one of China’s richest men and controls the Tomorrow Group, a massive holding company with stakes in banks, insurers and property developers. According to Hurun, which analyzes Chinese wealth, Xiao is 46 and has a net worth of $6 billion.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- Nigerian celebs in the entertainment industry you never knew are lawyers – #11 will daze you (Photos)
- Housemates have sex in Big Brother House (Download Video)
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)
- See the real founders of the most popular Nigerian Churches – You didn’t know this (With Photos)
- 15 real life people with unbelievable superpowers – #1 will get you stunned big time (With Photos)
- 15 celebrities who died horrifying deaths – This will get you misty (With Pictures)
- 15 best s*x scenes in Hollywood for 2016 – You need to brace yourself for this (Mouthwatering Photos)