Passport and/or passport replacing documents must be valid for at least 6 months from date of arrival.
Nationals of Nigeria can obtain a visa on arrival for a max. stay of 30 days for a fee of USD 50. Extension is possible. Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay (USD 200 per week) and documents required for their next destination. Visitors must hold return/onward tickets.
Passport or passport replacing documents must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the period of intended stay.
Nationals of Nigeria can obtain an Entry (or Transit) Permit for a maximum stay of 60 days on arrival. Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination. Extension of stay is possible. Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- Nigerian celebs in the entertainment industry you never knew are lawyers – #11 will daze you (Photos)
- Housemates have sex in Big Brother House (Download Video)
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)
- See the real founders of the most popular Nigerian Churches – You didn’t know this (With Photos)
- 15 real life people with unbelievable superpowers – #1 will get you stunned big time (With Photos)
- 15 celebrities who died horrifying deaths – This will get you misty (With Pictures)
- 15 best s*x scenes in Hollywood for 2016 – You need to brace yourself for this (Mouthwatering Photos)