Donjazzy signs new act: Mavin boss has signed three new acts – Johnny Drille, DNA Twins (Clinton and Blair Roberts), and rapper POE – into the Mavin records label.
This was announced by the record label’s boss, Donjazzy via his Instagram page on Tuesday. The news was also shared on his twitter with the two of the artistes confirming it on their twitter account as well.
Johnny Drille is a folk/alternative singer, songwriter, producer, and sound engineer. He was a contestant in the 2013 edition of MTN Project Fame West Africa. Some of his tracks include “Love don’t cry” and “Wait for me”.
The DNA Twins were participants in the 2013 edition of Glo X Factor. The came out with their first single after the competition – ‘Mash Up Freestyle’, a combination of some top Nigerian songs.
POE is a rapper whose famous tracks include “Adore Her”, “Can’t Forget”, and his remix of Olamide‘s “Who you epp”. He was affiliated to rap duo Show Dem Camp (SDC), and a member of a group of music artistes The Collectiv3.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Full Video: Bally sucks Ese’s breast #BBNaija
- 10 celebrity lookalikes that proves time travel really exists – You will think #6 & #8 were ‘photoshopped’ (With Pics)
- The 20 most corrupt Nigerians dead or alive – The amount of money #1 stole can feed all Nigerians
- 13 countries with the most powerful militaries in the world – #5 will definitely stun you
- Full Video: The Big Brother Shower hour everyone has been looking for.. (#BBNaija)
- 5 places girls want you to touch in their body that’ll blow their mind – (These are her weak points)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)