Man cuts his wife’s body: The Lagos state police command have arrested 36 year old Sakiru Bello, pictured above, for dismembering his wife and mother of his three children, Sherifat Bello on February 13th. According to Vanguard, Sakiru told the police that he never intended to kill his ex-wife. “I called her on February 13th and she came to see me at home. Later, both of us went to the Island. It was on our way back that a commercial bus hit the bike that we boarded and she fell, hitting her head on the ground.
- BBNaija: See what TTT’s wife did after he had s*x with Bisola and collected “headies from her”
- 9 most mysterious musicians of all time – #1 was a devil worshiper & all his songs were about satan
- Mysterious places on earth scientists still cant explain – This’ll make you fear GOD (With Photos)
- #BBNaija’s Thin Tall Tony insults wife and kids; denies them in front of Bisola and TBoss (Full Video)
When we got home, she started complaining of pain in the head and then she died. I didn’t take her to the hospital because I didn’t have money. After she died, I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t call her family members since we aren’t in good terms. It was while thinking about what to do that a thought came into my mind that I should cut her corpse into pieces to enable me dispose off her remains easily. So I cut her head, her breast, her leg and other parts of her body. I later wrapped them in a sack before taking it to an uncompleted building, where I buried the parts in different holes.”
Speaking on the incident, the father of the deceased said “I reported the case to the Area ‘B’ Police Command, when we didn’t see her, not knowing that he had killed her. When we called him, he said he was somewhere in Ibadan and gave us an address. However, when we got to the address, he was not there. Luckily, police arrested him in Lagos where he was hiding. He is denying that he killed her, but he cut her corpse into bits. All we want is proper investigation and justice in this case.”
Also speaking, the elder sister of the deceased alleged that her sister had raised alarm a year ago that her husband had planned to use her for money ritual. “My sister is a nurse. She is the one who has been catering for the family, while they were married. She once bought him a bike and later, a Danfo just to ensure that he is gainfully employed. But nothing came out of it. About a year ago, she raised alarm that he wanted to use her for rituals, so the two families came together and they separated them.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Before you start judging TTT, look at what his wife just wrote about him..
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 44 countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- Top 23 most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria – See their mind blowing fees! (With Pictures)
- 10 more crazy pre-wedding pictures of Nigerian couples that will leave rolling on the floor!
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Photos)