Nigerian Singer Cynthia Morgan had a grammatical war: with a twitter fan after she shared a post to support the #IStandWithNigeria protest.
According to her write up which read, “I think Nigerians are finally woke . for the first time. Not about memes and jokes .Its about our future, and it starts NOW.”
A fan identified as Ayegentle who could not contain the grammaticality of what she wrote blasted her and said,
“Finally woke?? Oh lawd..no wonder u jux dey mumu erryday”
To the fan he was just disappointed to know that she has a poor grammatical knowledge of how tenses works.
Cynthia did not keep mute after she was tongue lashed she told the fan to stop fooling himself on social media… but to go and make dictionary his friend”
Who do you think needs to get a dictionary?
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- #BBNaija: See the 5 housemates that are nominated for eviction in Big Brother & how they voted
- Top 10 lies Lagos girls tell to deceive guys – Run away if you hear #5
- The long list of celebrities Kylie Jenner has slept with – #6 will knock you out (With Pictures)
- 5 bizzare things females do after s*x to avoid pregnancy – #5 works like magic (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian churches that pay the highest salary to their pastors – This will shock you big time!
- Top 10 Hottest p*rn stars in 2016 – You need to see #1 (With Pictures)
- Beautiful Nigerian female celebs who married men that are not fit (With Photos)