Beautiful actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh, has been in the news for the wrong reasons of recent with the collapse of her 17-month marriage to Churchill Olakunle Oladunni trending relentlessly. But despite the several dirty accusations; from adultery to battery and smoking marijuana, many Nigerians are convinced that staying married is in Tonto’s best interest, especially because of her one year old son, King Andre. Below are 5 ways Tonto Dikeh can quickly get her broken home fixed:
- 10 times Nicki Minaj revealed to us more than what we bargained for – This will knock you out (With Pics)
- He was once a cultist! Read 6 strange things about Apostle Suleiman that will shock you
- #BBNaija TBoss confesses to housemates about her role in Kemen’s disqualification
- The untold story of Vampire: How he got N20m hours after rescue & how his juju failed him from dying
1. Instead of fighting on social media, Tonto should consider other decent options where their differences could be amicably resolved such as their parents, the church, marriage counselors, close and matured family members and friends.