China promises to spend $5billion on Nigerian projects: The Peoples Republic of China Ambassador to Nigeria, Zhou Pingjian said his home country had approved $5 billion to support infrastructure projects in Nigeria.
Pingjian stated this yesterday when he paid a courtesy visit to the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, at the party’s secretariat in Abuja.
The Chinese envoy requested the party’s support in ensuring Nigeria’s ‘full execution’ of the China’s policy between both countries.
He also canvassed the need for co-operation and collaboration between the governing parties of both countries – the APC and the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Pingjian, who was accompanied by the Chinese Deputy Ambassador, Jing Lin and Political Officer, Peng Chen, further intimated the Odigie-Oyegun and members of the APC National Working Committee (NWC) present on China’s domestic politics and China-Nigeria strategic bilateral relations.
He noted: “This year is a big one for party politics in China. Every five years, we hold party conventions and we draw a new blueprint for the years ahead. That means, major policy decisions will be made at the national congress of the Communist Party of China. A new central committee will be elected at the congress. The central committee will in turn elect the new central leadership.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 7 reasons why women cry during s*x : The real truth
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- See the hilarious Whatsapp chat between Thin Tall Tony & his wife after he got evicted on BBNaija
- #BBNaija: Everyone is angry with Bally after he did this to Debie Rise – Even Biggie reacted
- 10 things all women secretly want during s*x – Guys, get in here!
- 5 Nollywood actresses whose marriages unbelievably crashed within 1 year – #2 didn’t even last up to a year (With Pics)