Kemen wants to sue: Recall yesterday, we reported that Kemen’s family reacted to his disqualification, (Read Here if you missed it), well, reasons why he might be taking this bold step, has been brought to light. The answer is simple. Big Brother lacks the moral obligation to disqualify Kemen over his situation with Tboss when worse has been condoned. The show itself reeks of immorality, period. Several acts of immorality; sexual and non sexual have been perpetrated by contestants and condoned by the organisers of the show since it’s inception.
- Kemen’s family reacts to his disqualification from #BBNaija due to TBoss’ sexual assault incident
- The untold story of Vampire: How he got N20m hours after rescue & how his juju failed him from dying
- BBNaija: Biggie plays Kemen & TBoss video to Bisola, Bisola tells housemates – See their reaction (Vid)
- TBoss’ family reacts to Kemen’s sexual assault on TBoss and disqualification from #BBNaija (+Video)
But what makes this special?
Yes, ladies we agree it was a sensitive and delicate issue and in fact inexcusable, but were you expecting morality from an immoral show?
Where were you when Debby Rise violated Bassey? Or it doesn’t count when a man is the victim?
Or where was BigBrother when married TTT was being serviced by Bisola? Why didn’t BigBrother (the informant) inform her of his marital status? Maybe that just wasn’t immoral enough.
Perhaps the most hypocritical part on Big brother would have to be in 2007, remember the fingergate scandal between Richard and Ofunekka? How convenient that BigBrother even rewarded the culprit with the prize of the competition. But now disqualify Kemen for a less grievous act?
In conclusion, BigBrotherNigeria is not a realityshow that prides itself over it’s moral standards, so to escalate this Kemen-Tboss situation to the level of disqualification was just plain hypocritical. Especially considering that TBoss didn’t even lodge a complaint, rather BigBrother blew the whole situation out of proportion.
Kemen would henceforth be stigmatized and become victimized as a sex offender which would damage his relationship and business. He should and must sue for damages and in fact defamation of character.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- #BBNaija: TBoss finally explains why Kemen got disqualified, TTT & other housemates react
- 10 most wanted criminals in the world – See the gangs they control & the grave things they’ve done (With Pics)
- This is what Kemen did to TBoss that got him disqualified and evicted from #BBNaija house (Video)
- 10 times Nicki Minaj revealed to us more than what we bargained for – This will knock you out (With Pics)
- See what Adekunle Gold said after Kemen was disqualified for his ordeal with TBoss (Photos)
- 10 powerful leaders in the world that died shameful deaths – #1 was chopped into pieces (With Pics)
- #BBNaija TBoss confesses to housemates about her role in Kemen’s disqualification